2024 Prep School Tour Dates
Wednesday 26th April 4:30PM
Thursday 27th April 9:30AM
Tuesday 2nd May 9:30AM
Saturday 6th May 9:30AM
Wednesday 10th May 9:30AM
Wednesday 10th May 4:00PM
Wednesday 17th May 4:00PM
Please contact the office on 9789 7346 to book a place.
To be eligible for Foundation(Prep) enrolment your child must be 5 years old by 30 April in the year in which they start school.
The Department of Education (DE) has released a new statewide Foundation (Prep) enrolment timeline.
The timeline advises families when and how to enrol their child into Foundation (Prep) at a Victorian government primary school.
The new timeline will apply for children starting Prep in 2024. All government primary schools will follow the new timeline in 2023 to support Prep enrolments for the 2024 school year.
You can find information and resources about the new timeline, including factsheets, at: Enrolling in Foundation (Prep). You can also download the ‘Foundation (Prep) Enrolment Information Pack for Parents/Carers for the 2024 school year’ from the Starting School webpage (available from 24 April 2023).
You will be able to apply to enrol your child in Foundation (Prep) 2024 at Langwarrin Primary School from 24 April 2023.
What you need to do:
- Contact Langwarrin Primary School 9789 7346 to book a school tour with our Principal Mark Moorhouse
- Take a hardcopy Prep information package and have a read (please be sure to contact us if you have further questions)
- Submit an enrolment application for Prep by Friday 28 July 2023
- You will be notified of the outcome of your application by Friday 11 August 2023. If you receive an offer of placement, you should contact our school to accept the offer by Friday 25 August 2023
- Take part in enrolment information and transition sessions during Term 4, 2023
- Your child will start Prep from Thursday 1st February 2024.
Enrolment applications submitted after 28 July 2023 will be processed by our school as they are received, in accordance with the department’s Placement Policy.
Our Prep Transition Program commences in Term 4 . Students will have the opportunity to tour our school including our farm and learn about the wonderful things they will learn during the 2024 school year. Dates for transition TBC.
Specific Questions About your Child
Please contact the school on 9789 7346 to speak with Nicola Pepper (Assistant Principal, Wellbeing) regarding specific/individual questions relating to your child starting school in 2024.
Grade 1-6 Enrolment
Welcome to Langwarrin Primary School.
To enrol your child, please contact the school on 9789 7346.
Enrolments are by appointment only.
OPEN DAYS AND INFORMATION EVENINGS
These are arranged throughout the year. Please contact the School for details.
To arrange a tour of the school please phone the school on 9789 7346.